Terms of Service
User is advised to read the Terms of Service(TOS) with utmost care before visiting feedleapp.com, its applications and its services. Continuing to stay and use feedleapp.com and its services shall be presumed that the user agrees to abide by all the provisions of the Terms of Service. Please note that the Terms of Service are binding on the users.
- Feedle, we, our, its and us refer to feedleapp.com, its owner and authorized officials.
- ‘Services’ include all the services offered by Feedle including but not limited to feedleapp.com and such other packages Feedle may introduce in future.
- Additional or separate agreement refers to any separate understanding between Feedle and the user other than or in addition to the TOS.
- You, client, visitor and user refer to any person visiting feedleapp.com and using the Services.
- The ‘TOS’ refers to all provisions of this whole terms of services document.
- Provision: It refers to all the sections, sub-sections and proviso herein contained.
To use the Service, you must be at least  years old and have the legal capacity to enter into and form a legally binding contract. By agreeing to these Terms, you represent and warrant to us that:
- you are at least  years old
- you have not previously been suspended or removed from the Service
- your registration and your use of the Service is in compliance with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
If you are an entity, organization, or company, the individual accepting these Terms on your behalf represents and warrants that they have authority to bind you to these Terms and references to you herein (and all of your obligations hereunder) will refer to such entity and any individual using the Service on such entity’s behalf.
SERVICES AND WARRANTIES
- Our services provide social media management tools that enable users to plan and schedule posts on social platforms, in addition to design and analytics tools.
- The client agrees that Feedle owns no liability for the content, activity and purpose of the client’s social media account.
- It is sole responsibility of the client to ensure the observation of the terms and conditions of any contract with third party.
- Feedle does not require access to the client’s social media account. It is responsibility of the client to ensure his/her/its social media account is safe from the unauthorised access.
- The client agrees not to violate any provision of the contract the client has had with any third party. It is the responsibility of the client to ensure that the Terms of Services are not contrary to the contract with third party. The client represents and warrants that Feedle is and shall not be party to such violation.
- The client understands that Feedle is not affiliated, in any manner, to any social media network including without limitation Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube.
- The client agrees not to use the Services for any purpose not compliant with the laws for the time being in force in the United States and with the public policy.
- Feedle reserves the right to amend, change or modify any provision of the Terms of Services, and the amended, changed or modified Terms of Services shall be effective immediately after they are posted on feedleapp.com.
- Feedle may refuse services to any client without assigning the reason to that effect.
- Feedle may refuse the Service to the client account containing unlawful, threatening, offensive, defamatory, libelous or objectionable or otherwise violate the Terms of Services.
Permission to Use
Subject to your complete and ongoing compliance with these Terms, Feedle grants you limited, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable permission to access and use the Service for your personal, internal use during the Term at the level of service for which you have paid all applicable Fees.
Except and solely to the extent such a restriction is impermissible under applicable law, you may not: (a) reproduce, distribute, publicly display, or publicly perform the Service; (b) make modifications to the Service; or (c) interfere with or circumvent any feature of the Service, including any security or access control mechanism. If you are prohibited under applicable law from using the Service, you may not use it. You may not use the Service on behalf of any third party, or in a service bureau or similar capacity.
If you choose to provide input and suggestions regarding problems with or proposed modifications or improvements to the Service (“Feedback”), then you hereby grant Feedle an unrestricted, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, fully-paid, royalty-free right to exploit the Feedback in any manner and for any purpose, including to improve the Service and create other products and services.
THIRD PARTY TERMS
Third Party Services and Linked Websites
Feedle provides tools through the Service that enable you to import and export information, including User Content, to and from third party services, including through features that allow you to link your account on Feedle with an account on a third party social network service, such as Instagram or Facebook. By using one of these tools, you agree that Feedle may transfer that information to and from the applicable third party service. Third party services are not under Feedle’s control, and Feedle is not responsible for any third party Feedle’s use of your exported information. The Service may also contain links to third party websites. Linked websites are not under Feedle’s control, and Feedle is not responsible for their content.
Third Party Software
The Service may include or incorporate third party software components that are generally available free of charge under licenses granting recipients broad rights to copy, modify, and distribute those components (“Third Party Components”). Although the Service is provided to you subject to these Terms, nothing in these Terms prevents, restricts, or is intended to prevent or restrict you from obtaining Third Party Components under the applicable third party licenses or to limit your use of Third Party Components under those third party licenses.
User Content Generally
Certain features of the Service may permit users to upload content to the Service, including social media posts and other content which may be comprised of messages, reviews, photos, video, images, data, text, and other types of works (“User Content”) and to publish User Content on the Service. You retain any copyright and other proprietary rights that you may hold in the User Content that you post to the Service. Nevertheless, we need certain permission from you in order to provide the Service.
Limited License Grant to Feedle
By providing User Content to or via the Service, you grant Feedle a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, fully paid right and license (with the right to sublicense) to host, store, transfer, display, perform, reproduce, modify for the purpose of formatting for display, and distribute your User Content, in whole or in part, in any media formats and through any media channels now known or hereafter developed.
Limited License Grant to Other Users
By providing User Content to or via the Service to other users of the Service, you grant those users a non-exclusive license to access and use that User Content as permitted by these Terms and the functionality of the Service.
User Content Representations and Warranties
Feedle disclaims any and all liability in connection with User Content. You are solely responsible for your User Content and the consequences of providing User Content via the Service. By providing User Content via the Service, you affirm, represent, and warrant that:
a) you are the creator and owner of the User Content, or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to authorize Feedle and users of the Service to use and distribute your User Content as necessary to exercise the licenses granted by you in this Section, in the manner contemplated by Feedle, the Service, and these Terms;
b) your User Content, and the use of your User Content as contemplated by these Terms, does not and will not: (i) infringe, violate, or misappropriate any third party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right; (ii) slander, defame, libel, or invade the right of privacy, publicity or other property rights of any other person; or (iii) cause Feedle to violate any law or regulation; and
c) your User Content could not be deemed by a reasonable person to be objectionable, profane, indecent, pornographic, harassing, threatening, embarrassing, hateful, or otherwise inappropriate.
d) your User Content does not and will not contain Hateful Content, a Threat of Physical Harm, or Harassment.
Your User Content may not include, and Feedle may remove or refuse to publish or promote any User Content that violates the terms or policies of any third party platform with which Feedle’s Services integrate or interoperate.
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate accounts and screen, remove, edit, or block any User Content we find in violation of the Terms or that we find, in our sole discretion to be otherwise objectionable, at our sole discretion.
User Content Disclaimer
We are under no obligation to edit or control User Content that you or other users post or publish, and will not be in any way responsible or liable for User Content. Feedle may, however, at any time and without prior notice, screen, remove, edit, or block any User Content that in our sole judgment violates these Terms or is otherwise objectionable. You understand that when using the Service you will be exposed to User Content from a variety of sources and acknowledge that User Content may be inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable. You agree to waive, and do waive, any legal or equitable right or remedy you have or may have against Feedle with respect to User Content. If notified by a user or content owner that User Content allegedly does not conform to these Terms, we may investigate the allegation and determine in our sole discretion whether to remove the User Content, which we reserve the right to do at any time and without notice. For clarity, Feedle does not permit copyright-infringing activities on the Service.
BY USING THE SERVICE YOU AGREE NOT TO:
- use the Service for any illegal purpose or in violation of any local, state, national, or international law;
- violate, or encourage others to violate, any right of a third party, including by infringing or misappropriating any third party intellectual property right;
- interfere with security-related features of the Service, including by:
(i) disabling or circumventing features that prevent or limit use or copying of any content;
(ii) reverse engineering or otherwise attempting to discover the source code of any portion of the Service except to the extent that the activity is expressly permitted by applicable law; or
(iii) hacking, password “mining” or using any other illegitimate means of interference;
- modify or create derivatives of any part of the Service;
- interfere with the operation of the Service or any user’s enjoyment of the Service, including by:
(i) uploading or otherwise disseminating any virus, adware, spyware, worm, or other malicious code;
(ii) making any unsolicited offer or advertisement to another user of the Service;
(iii) collecting personal information about another user or third party without consent; or (iv) interfering with or disrupting any network, equipment, or server connected to or used to provide the Service;
- perform any fraudulent activity including impersonating any person or entity, claiming a false affiliation, accessing any other Service account without permission, or falsifying your age or date of birth;
- take action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Service of Feedle’s systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to the Service or Feedle;
- sell or otherwise transfer the access granted under these Terms.
TERM, TERMINATION AND MODIFICATION OF THE SERVICE
These Terms are effective beginning when you accept the Terms or first download, install, access, or use the Service, and ending when terminated as described in Section Termination.
If you violate any provision of these Terms, your authorization to access the Service and these Terms automatically terminate. In addition, Feedle may, at its sole discretion, terminate these Terms or your account on the Service, or suspend or terminate your access to the Service, at any time for any reason or no reason, with or without notice.
Effect of Termination
Upon termination of these Terms: (a) your license rights will terminate and you must immediately cease all use of the Service; (b) you will no longer be authorized to access your account or the Service; (c) you must pay Feedle any unpaid amount that was due prior to termination.
Modification of the Service
Feedle reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Service at any time (including by limiting or discontinuing certain features of the Service), temporarily or permanently, without notice to you. Feedle will have no liability for any change to the Service or any suspension or termination of your access to or use of the Service. Premium service fees are not refundable.
You agree to pay the applicable fee (to us or the applicable distributor) for the Apps you download and for any in-App purchases (such as virtual currency, in-App products, subscriptions) you make.
GOVERNING LAW, JURISDICTION AND SERVICE OF NOTICE
- All disputes arising from the TOS shall be resolved by an independent arbitration.
- In case, the arbitration fails to resolve the dispute, the matter may be brought before the court having competent jurisdiction in Los Angeles.
- The user expressly agrees that the TOS shall be governed by the relevant laws for the time being in force in the State of California, US.
- The courts having competent jurisdiction in Los Angeles shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear the disputes arising from the TOS.
- All the notices or correspondence required to be made hereby or by the relevant law for the time being in force shall be presumed to be delivered if sent to the official email of Feedle or any authentic postage service.
- In case the communication is made through postage service, the communication shall be presumed to be complete after five (5) business days of the posting.
The user hereby agrees to indemnify and hold Feedle, its directors, affiliates, agents, employees and staff harmless from any claim, legal action, demand or damages made by any third party arising out or linking to the user’s enjoyment of the Services, or violation of the TOS committed an act of omission or commission of the user or infringement of rights of third party arising out of any contract with such third party.
MODIFICATION OF THESE TERMS
We reserve the right to change this Terms of Service from time to time without notice. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this document to familiarise yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of this websites and/or its service after such modifications will constitute acknowledgement and agreement of the modified Terms of Service.
In case, any provision of the TOS is found to be unenforceable, void or invalid in any given circumstances, it shall be severed from the TOS, and the remaining terms will be enforceable and valid without any effect.
Parties agree not to disclose the confidential information of each other without written permission of the concerned party unless required by competent governmental authorities. Such confidential information includes, without limitation, the business secrets and strategies and identifiable information of the clients.